![]() |
| via |
and I've been doing a lot
of thinking in
2011
2011
![]() |
| via |
and I still believe that
BLUE
because
![]() | ||
So I'm
going out on a limb
this year
![]() |
| via |
and I'm
adding new handmade
items to my
Etsy shop
such as a paper mâché
bluebird wand
![]() |
| castles crowns and cottages © |
![]() |
| castles crowns and cottages © |
with a mini version
| castles crowns and cottages © |
and a Cinderella theatre
that depicts that infamous
moment
| 11:59 castles crowns and cottages © |
as well as the midnight hour
when she loses her little
slipper
| castles crowns and cottages © |
and disappears into the pages
of her past.
| castles crowns and cottages © |
In my shop you will also find
some cards for
Valentine's Day
or for
aNy dAy
you just want
to tell some one
I LIKE YOU.
some cards for
Valentine's Day
![]() | ||
| castles crowns and cottages © |
or for
aNy dAy
you just want
to tell some one
I LIKE YOU.
My newest thrill is fashioning
that would be perfect for the
grown up
![]() |
| source unknown |
or child-like fairy
in you.
![]() |
| pinterest via |
So make the new year
sweet
![]() |
| via |
and
"GO OUT ON A LIMB
because that's
where all the fruit is."
- Mark Twain
Dream big with me
![]() |
| via |
because
![]() |














0 Yorumlar