Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pamper Time

I've been feeling a little rundown this past wee while, so decided I needed some pampering today. I did a vitamin C facial microdermabrasion peel using Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel. First you apply the scrummy smelling vitamin C/peptide crystals scrub (resisting the temptation to eat it!), then on top, the lactic/salicylic acid activator gel which warms upon application. This is the most intense scrub I've ever used and I'm a huge fan of exfoliation, the results are probably quadruple the feeling of a salon facial-I'm not kidding. While it did it's thing, I slathered my body in Soap & Glory's The Daily Smooth body butter which is filled with cocoa butter and rosehip seed oil goodness! After rinsing off the scrub, my face feels amazingly soft, smooth and looks clear, brighter and glowy. I've never felt skin as soft as this! I finished with Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm soothing anti-stress moisturising cream which I'm currently using. Tonight is manicure and pedicure time!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar