Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD: China Glaze in 625 For Audrey

This is the bottle of paint from my August BellaBox.

It is a teal which doesn't looks like much at all in the bottle. But on my nails, I must say, it's a delightful colour that makes my skin looks fairer!!


Besides, it reminds me a lot of Tiffany blue. Such a pretty colour on nail.

Only gripe I have is that the consistency of the pain is not very good as it has the slight tendency to streak. OPI polishes on the other hand do not streak at all, at least those that I've got.

It is also more runny, and actually drips off the brush if you hold too long. I do not get that problem with OPI.

But overall, I think this is quite a unique and pretty colour, and if you're looking for a teal, do check it out!

3.8/5.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar